I prepare each claim as if it is going to trial and I am not afraid to take a case to court if an insurer refuses to cooperate. In less than three years, I have tried over 20 cases to jury verdict as first-chair.
As a member of the Texas Bar College, I remain dedicated to learning and specializing within the practice of personal injury law.
I pride myself on creative, aggressive, and relentless representation of a diverse clientele.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury Litigation 100%
- South Texas College of Law Houston, Houston, Texas
- Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas
- Texas, 2017
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas, 2020
- Texas Bar College
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association
- Texas Aggie Bar Association
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Houston Bar Association
Current Employment Positions