Mr. Pueschel grew up in Abilene and graduated from Haskell High School. He earned his bachelor’s degree locally at McMurry University, started his public service career in Abilene at the Taylor County Community Supervision and Corrections Department as a Probation Officer, and recently returned home to serve Abilene and its surrounding communities after earning his law degree in Dallas.
Prior to becoming an associate at Blizzard & Zimmerman, P.L.L.C., Mr. Pueschel was a:
• Caseloads: High Risk, Surveillance, DWI Interlock Compliance, and Pre-Sentence Investigations/Bond Unit
• Extensive training and experience: ignition interlock & alcohol monitoring; substance abuse/cognitive behavioral education; drug/alcohol screening & assessments; and GPS monitoring
• Pre-Sentence Investigator for all Dallas County District Courts
• Court Officer for Criminal District Court 6 and the 194th Judicial District Court
• 39th Judicial District (Haskell, Kent, Stonewall, & Throckmorton Counties)
• Dallas County Criminal District Court 6
Certified Texas Peace Officer
• West Central Texas Council of Governments Peace Officer Academy
(972) 459-4400(972) 459-4400
Lindsey Wilson has been an attorney at The Julian Firm since 2018, previously having joined the f...
Pierce Jones attended the University of Houston Honors College where he graduated with a degree i...
Justin focuses his practice on personal injury litigation, as well as mass tort litigation, where...