Daniel R. Mordarski founded the firm in the summer of 2006. He is admitted to practice before the following courts:
• Ohio State Courts
• West Virginia State Courts
• United States Circuit Court for the Sixth Circuit
• United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
• United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
• United States District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
In addition, Mr. Mordarski has been admitted pro hac vice to practice law in various other state and federal courts.
Mr. Mordarski obtained his bachelor’s degrees in Political Science and English, cum laude, from Bowling Green State University in 1991 and his law degree, magna cum laude, from Cleveland-Marshall College of Law in 1994, where he served as an editor of The Cleveland State Law Review.
Dan is a member of both the BGSU Alumni Association Board of Directors and Cleveland Marshall’s Dean’s National Advisory Council. He is also an active volunteer with the Ohio Supreme Court Mentoring Program, The Ohio Mock Trial Competitions and The United States District Court for Southern Ohio Mediation Program.
When he is not working, Dan enjoys coaching youth soccer and baseball.