William J. Flores was born and raised in Pinellas County, Florida.
Before attending Stetson Law School, Wil Graduated from the Criminal Justice Academy magnet program, at Pinellas Park High School, and thereafter-attended University of South Florida, where he earned his B. A. in Criminology.
Wil is also a graduate of the University of Miami Paralegal Studies Program, a former Undergraduate Intern of the Pinellas County State Attorney’s Office, and former file clerk/paralegal for an insurance defense law firm for over 2 years. During Law School Wil Worked with a local personal injury firm and graduated in May of 2014.
Wil is currently a Candidate for LLM in Advocacy at Stetson Law School, and practices in the areas of Personal Injury, Criminal Defense, and Family Law in Pinellas County, Florida.
Wil’s passion for his clients is only rivaled by his work ethic.
- Member of Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Member of the Pinellas Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Member of the St. Petersburg Bar Association
- Member of The American Association of Justice
- Secretary of the Pinellas County Trial Lawyers Association