- McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, Sacramento, California
- J.D. – 1998
- University of California, Riverside, California
- B.A. – 1993
- Major: Political Science/Law and Society
- California, 2009
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 2009
- Texas, 2021
- Collegiate Mock Trial Judge (AMTA)
- “Custody in the Time of Chaos”, Gavel & Quill, Dec. 2020, Vol. XLIII, No. 10
- “Assert Your Legal Rights If You Want To Be A Father”, Gavel & Quill, Jan. 2020, Vol. XLIII No.1
- “My Spouse Just Asked For A Divorce – What Do I Do Now”, Gavel & Quill, March 2020, Vol. XLIII No. 3
Fraternities or Sororities
- Sigma Kappa
- Eastern Bar Association, Member, 2016 to Present
- San Gabriel Valley Lawyer Referral Service, Member, 2016 to Present
- Association of Family and Conciliation Courts (AFCC), Chapter Member, 2018
- Currently serves as Minor’s Counsel for the Los Angeles Superior Court
- Board Member, San Gabriel Valley Lawyer Referral Service, 2019 to present
- Member, East/West Family Law Council
- Vice-President, San Gabriel Valley Lawyer Referral Service
- Member, Association of Family and Conciliation Courts (AFCC)
- Member, Italian American Lawyers Association (IALA)
- Member, Beverly Hills Bar Association, 2021 to Present
Bio A veteran attorney with four decades of legal experience, Richard Sullivan is widely regarde...
LIn 2019, Antunovich secured an $11M judgment for a car accident victim. The injuries sustained r...
Thomas Madruga is a Senior Partner with Olivarez Madruga Lemieux O’Neill. Mr. Madruga oversees th...
Steven Allen Dinneen is a peer-endorsed attorney representing families all across California. His...
It took blood, sweat and tears of our predecessors to create a safe place for us, the Courts, whe...
Aaron Eslamboly is the primary trial attorney and partner at The Law Collective. Aaron is a tri...
Al Wiseman has spent more than 25 years advocating for his clients. His total focus and singular ...