Mr. Kondori is a homegrown Virginia talent, born and raised in Northern Virginia. He graduated from George Mason University with a B.A. in Government and International Politics. He then received his paralegal degree from George Mason University in 2009, and his studies culminated in 2013 when he received his J.D. in 2013 in Ann Arbor, Michigan, from The Western Michigan University Cooley Law School.
During law school, Mr. Kondori was an active member in the Delta Theta Phi Law Fraternity, served as Chairperson for the Student Advisory Board and served as President for two years of Cooley PAK (Purposeful Acts of Kindness).
After passing the Virginia State Bar, Mr. Kondori became an associate attorney at Pikrallidas & Associates, involved with all types of cases, ranging from personal injury, divorce and family law, contract review & consulting, as well as civil and traffic matters. Kia has continued representing his clients becoming one of the founding attorney’s at Kondori, Moorad & Niesen, L.L.P.
In his free time, Kia volunteers as an Attorney Advisor for the Fairfax County Model Judiciary Program and is a member of various Bar Associations in Virginia such as the Virginia State Bar, Fairfax Bar and Iranian American Bar Association. Outside of the law life, Kia is a member of the USTA, the Northern Virginia IFFL/FXA Flag Football league, and is an avid traveler and music and movie enthusiast.
- Juris Doctorate, Western Michigan University, Cooley Law School
- Bachelor of Arts, Government & International Politics, George Mason University
- Member of the Virginia State Bar
- Member of the Eastern District of Virginia
- Member of the Western District of Virginia
- Qualified Virginia Guardian Ad Litem for Incapacitated Persons (Arlington County, Fairfax County)
AREAS OF EXPERIENCE:
- Business & Contracts
- Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning
- Elder Law & Guardianship
- Construction Law
- Family, Divorce, & Mediation
- Employment & Labor
Estate Planning Law