Joshua Tabor is an associate with The Law Office of Marla Zide, LLC. An Anne Arundel County native, he graduated from The University of Maryland, University College in 2011 and The University of Baltimore School of Law in 2014, cum laude. During his time at the University of Baltimore, he was a member of the Saul Lefkowitz Brand Names Moot Court team and served on the Moot Court executive board. Joshua was admitted to the Maryland State Bar in December, 2014.
Following graduation, Joshua served as a judicial law clerk for the Honorable William C. Mulford, II, in the Circuit Court for Anne Arundel County. He is a member of the Anne Arundel County Bar Association and the Maryland State Bar Association. Joshua practices in the areas of general litigation, family law and landlord/tenant matters.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Child Support
- Maryland, 2014
- University of Baltimore School of Law, Baltimore, Maryland
- J.D. cum laude – 2014
- University of Maryland, University College, Adelphi, Maryland
- B.S. – 2011
- Major: Criminal Justice
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Anne Arundel County Bar Association, Member
- Maryland State Bar Association, Member
Past Employment Positions
- The Honorable William C. Mulford, II, Judicial Law Clerk, 2014 – 2015