Jerry Knafo attended Villanova University and graduated Magna Cum Laude, third in his major, where he received his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration. He then attended Temple University Law School and graduated with a Juris Doctorate degree. He received the Barrister’s Award for Excellence in Trial Advocacy while at Temple University Law School. Attorney Knafo also attended Wilkes University, where he graduated with honors and received his Master of Business Administration.
A Career Dedicated to Helping the Injured
He began practicing personal injury law in 1982 and founded Knafo Law Offices in 1993. Knafo has dedicated his career to helping the injured. Attorney Knafo is authorized to practice before the United States Supreme court, and he is a frequent lecturer to lawyers, students, and the community.
Accolades & Accomplishments
- Listed in Pennsylvania Super Lawyers® 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018
- Awarded the highest “Preeminent AV®” rating by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Avvo® Rated – “Superb” – 10.0
- Voted “Best Attorney” – Morning Call Reader’s Choice Awards® 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017.
- Voted “Best of the Valley-Best Family Lawyer-Personal Injury” Lehigh Valley Magazine-2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017.
- Board of Governors, PA Trial Lawyers Association (1987-2002)
- Top 100 Trial Attorneys of Pennsylvania – 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 – The American Trial Lawyers Association
- Former Chairman and Committee Member – Disciplinary Board Hearing Committee 4.02, PA Supreme Court (1992-1998) & (1999-2005)
- Certified Civil Trial Advocate of the National Board of Trial Advocacy
- President, Elite Lawyers of America® – Gold Member
Memberships & Associations
- Former Law and Paralegal Instructor at local colleges
- Life Fellow, PA Bar Association
- Member, Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Who’s Who Among American Lawyers
- American Bar Association
- American Association for Justice, Formerly Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Diplomate of Trial Advocacy, American Association for Justice
- Senior Counsel, College of Master Advocates and Barristers
- Senior Counsel, American Board of Barristers
- Member, Academy of Advocacy
- Litigation Counsel of America
- Lehigh County Bar Association
- Northampton County Bar Association