Managing partner and founder of The Law Offices of Daniel Kim, Mr. Kim exclusively represents people who have been injured due to the negligence of others dealing with motor vehicle accidents. He believes that standing up to large insurance corporations is mandatory to ensure his clients receive full compensation for all their harms and losses. If he feels insurance companies are attempting to save money at the expense of the injured, Mr. Kim has the experience and resources to take the case to a jury for a community opinion.
The type and quality of representation Mr. Kim provides is what makes his firm stand out. He consciously strives to be the “Patch Adams” Personal Injury Attorney of California. This requires an understanding that clients are not merely case files, but are husbands or wives, parents or siblings or children with real problems who need real solutions. Achieving such results begins with truly having compassion and patience with clients and a genuine belief that this type of work is much like a public service.
Mr. Kim’s early-aged philosophy in public service materialized when he enlisted in the U.S. Army as a paralegal in the Judge Advocate General’s (JAG) Corps. He was stationed all over the world to include Seoul, South Korea and Baghdad, Iraq. As a JAG member, Mr. Kim worked in one of the largest military jurisdictions and learned to adapt and work efficiently and cohesively within fast-paced, highly stressful environments. During his military career, he was awarded numerous awards to include a distinguished award that recognized him as the top enlisted JAG member in all of Asia Pacific.
Daniel Kim and his multi-lingual personal injury team have recovered more than $95 million in settlements and verdicts on behalf of his clients.
In his pursuit to provide the highest caliber of uncompromised representation, Daniel Kim has continuously been recognized by his legal peers and the community as one of the top personal injury attorneys through receiving a plethora of the following awards and accolades:
– The National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40 (2018)
– Million Dollar Advocates Forum – Lifetime Member
– Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum – Lifetime Member
– Perfect 10.0 ‘Superb’ Rating – Avvo
– Clients’ Choice Award – Avvo (2014-Present)
– AV Preeminent Rating – Martindale Hubbell (2018)
– Platinum (Highest) Client Champion Award – Martindale Hubbell (2018)
– Top 10 Personal Injury Attorney Under Age 40 – American Institute of PI Attorneys (2018)
– A+ Rating – Better Business Bureau
– Top 10 Attorneys in CA for Personal Injury Law – Attorney and Practice Magazine (2018)
– Lawyers of Distinction – Selected Member (2018)
– Best Personal Injury Lawyer – Three Best Rated (2018)
– Elite Lawyers of America – Selected Member (2018)
– Lead Counsel Rated (2018)
– Top 10 Personal Injury Attorney in CA – National Academy of PI Attorneys (2018)
– Top 25 Attorney in CA – Motor Vehicle Trial Lawyers Association (2018)
– Top 10 Attorney in CA – Trucking Trial Lawyers Association (2018)
– Army Commendation Medal – JAG Corps US Army (2010)