(615) 782-2258(615) 782-2258
Ann Ralls Niewold is an attorney in the firm’s Nashville office where she concentrates her practice in the area of Family Law. She assists clients with divorce and post-divorce matters, including issues of child custody, child support, alimony, and financial and property disputes. She is a member of the firm’s Trusts & Estate Planning Service Group.
Recent News, Articles & Speaking Engagements
- “New Tax Law Has Major Changes for Alimony,” with Michael S. Goode, Stites & Harbison Client Alert, January 18, 2018
Before Stites & Harbison
Prior to joining Stites & Harbison in 2015, Ann Ralls graduated from Belmont University College of Law, where she co-founded the Family Law Society and served as President. During the summer of 2014, she clerked for the Honorable Phillip Robinson of the Third Circuit Court for the Judicial District of Davidson County.
- The Next Generation of the Next Door
- Junior League of Nashville
- Kappa Kappa Gamma Alumni Association
- Daughters of the American Revolution
- Gilda’s Club, Junior Board
- Harpeth Hall School Head’s Young Alumnae Council